Friday, November 20, 2009

Midnight Movies and Such


Yesterday was a very Vampire-y day. After racquetball I watch VD, which was awesome...I LOVE that show! and then I met up with some friends and waited for 2 hours in the FREEZING cold to watch New Moon at midnight. I'm still cold, just thinking about it. brrrrrrr. I got to chat with a friend from one of my old jobs, which was fun. I was so hyper, even though it was so cold. I was still shivering uncontrollably halfway through the movie...but then after it was over we got back into my friends super awesome car with heated seats and warmed right up.
    Now to my opinion of the movie. I liked it. I liked it a lot.  I HATED Jacob in the books, in the movies I understood him and actually felt like he needed a hug at a couple points. I still don't think Kristen Stewart can act, and I still don't think that Robert Pattinson is more attractive than Paul Wesley (who I think would have been and AWESOME Edward, but that's okay because he's a much cooler vamp on VD any ways) but I was grateful that the cut Edward's hair! So he actually looked somewhat normal. And there was no awkward studdering in this one either. It drove me crazy in the first one to have them not be able to complete a coherent sentence. There was some awesome action in this one and although  They did a good job on this one, in my opinion, and I am glad because if it was like Twilight, I don't think I could have handled anymore. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out next June!! (Eclipse was my favorite of the series any way)
     Um, on a completely different note, AHG called me today, which was fun. I like talking to him as a friend...emphasis on FRIEND. I might get to hang out with Luke this weekend and I actually held a conversation that lasted more than 2 minutes with him (Luke) which was AWESOME!!!! Lets pray that everything works out well for Sunday. I really want to hang out with him, and get to know him better!!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

I love your new template. And OMG, I am so excited - I go to New Moon today! Woot! Woot!