Monday, November 2, 2009

I won't let myself get dissapointed.

 "Every time you smile, I smile
Every time you shine, I'll shine for you
Don't be afraid to jump then fall,
Jump then fall into me"
-Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift

Luke had a family thing come up, so he couldn't come play games with us last night. But he told me to call him next weekend and we'd hang out. So, I'm not thinking I totally just got shafted. I have class tomorrow, so we will see how things go.
    On un-boy-related news, I downloaded Taylor Swift's "Fearless" Platinum albumn last week and absolutely LOVE the 6 new songs she added to the CD. Oh my gosh, I am in love with 2 of the songs, "Jump and Fall" as well as "The Other Side of the Door". I have them on repeat on my ipod, which means they will probably break into the top 25 songs in no time, which is a little sad because in order to break into my top 25 playlist, a song must be listened to at LEAST 100 times. Yep. That's a lot of listens. I think the quickest any song jumped onto the list was "All We Are" by Matt Nathanson, and that was like 3 weeks ago. I LOVE that song, still, and I won't even admit how many times I've listened to it....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Bummer!!! I hope that you two can get together on the weekend and hang out. Come on Luke...

Nat said...

I'm all about putting songs on repeat, as well. As is Pete. Keep us updated on Luke happenings.

Kar said...

I wish I had more time to listen to music. I used to listen to a lot more in college, and it helped me get through a lot of stuff.