Saturday, February 14, 2009

Check it out!

So, my birthday ROCKED and now the celebrating is officially over and I am now....24....scary thought. Any way, one of my friends gave me this movie that is kinda HSM-ish, and since we all know that I like HSM, I liked this movie too...here's a clip from it, its called Another Cinderella Story:



The main guy that is teaching how to dance may sound familiar if you are a die hard HSM fan...(yeah B, I'm talking about you) he did the singing for Zac Efron in High School Musical, and wrote Gettcha Head In The Game. Yeah, he's the main guy in this movie and I really liked it until I was seeing what else the actors were on and found out that Selena Gomez (the main girl) was 15 when they filmed it, and Drew Seeley (the main guy) was 25, and they kiss in the movie and now its just really weird to watch that movie. Sad day! But, its still a cute movie. Thought I'd share that with everyone! I will post more later, but I have to run to work right now!!!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah, that guy is a good singer. I'm glad that Zac Efron got singing lessons.

Kar said...

So here is my question - did Zac Efron sing in HSM 2 and 3, or did this guy sing for all of them?

Amy said...

I can hear the Troy in it- but I'm glad that Zac Effron sang in the other movies. BTW- Erin is using her Valentine's money (she has a way nice grandma) to buy HSM3 today. So we will not need to borrow it. But thanks for the offer!