Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!!

Its been a while since I updated. My life is quite boring, so I don't feel the necesity to update all the time, sorry. Plus, dial internet is no bueno. Fortunatly we will be going high speed this Thursday, thank goodness, and I will be able to zoom accross the internet at the speed of sound...or something like that!
Well, my BFF Jen is going on choir tour, and then to Ukraine for 6 weeks and I'm kinda sad...because the summer is like the only time I get to hang out with her. Kinda sad...*tear*, but it's all good because I'm going to make new friends this summer!!! YAY!!
I watched the movie One Night With the King and was suprised that I liked it. Its the story of Esther and quite acurate to the Bible's telling of it. I was rather impressed. Its definatly a chick flicky cheesy one that I know B would watch and make fun of the whole time because he secretly liked it, but would NEVER tell anyone that ;)...I love ya B, and you know it.
They just came out with a new picture of Pres. Thomas S. Monson that I really like. Its way cool and you can check it out at lds.org, or deseretbook.com, I think. Pretty sure they'd have it, but its a great picture and I always like to have a picture of the current prophet hanging in my room and I was sad when Pres. Hinckley died because I didn't have one of Pres. Monson, but now I do.
Still working on that whole social life thing...kinda tricky sometimes...but it will come around eventually...I know it!

2 comments:

Nat said...

We'll have to rent the One Night with the King movie-I'm sure your spot on with Pete's reaction! ;)

Pete said...

Just to clarify, my cheese is not boundless. There are cheesy things that even I dont like. Like the movie Stepmom. Or Simon Birch, yeah wanted to choke myself halfway through that one. Pretty much if it isnt a romantic comedy, I cant handle the cheese. Or a melodrama like OTH. Man I love that show. So yeah, am I gonna see that movie? Probably not. But thanks for the tip.