Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Past

So, I haven't worked on Changing Tyde for a while because I hit a wall. I think it was a brick wall. It hurt and I couldn't move past it. SO, my oldest and dearest friend came by last Saturday and I introduced her to SUITS, which will be its own post soon enough, and because we were going to watch Suits, that made me happy, which made me want to bake, so we made Chocolate Chip cookies, and while making said cookies we got talking about Jason Tyde and were the book was and why I hadn't written in a while when I was on FIRE a few months ago. So, we discovered that Jason didn't have a past, really, and neither did Brooke and that I really needed to work out their details before I could finish their future. It was VERY therapeutic and awesome. And then we watched Suits, which made me happy because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. And now I know where Jason is from, who his family is, why Brooke broke his heart so bad. I love it. Its just amazing!

No comments: