Saturday, June 2, 2012

I quit.

I quit my second job. Hallelujah! Its is a HUGE blessing to be back down to one job!
So, summer is here, and I have been working on some really awesome projects. I am quilting two quilts that I have been putting together for a while. I will post pictures on those soon.
This is really random, but yesterday my friends and I went to dinner and I ran into Turbo. Yeah, TURBO. It was crazy. I haven't seen him in months. He gave me a hug, which I wasn't expecting. I think I might invite him to come do something with us soon. I didn't realize that I missed talking to him until I was talking to him again. I think he was surprised at how much my life has changed since we last talked. I don't think anyone ever thought I would actually leave me second job. I was starting to wonder for a while, but I did it! And it feels GLORIOUS!
     There is a lot more to be said, but I haven't the time to write it right now, so I will bid you adieu until I have time again!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very interesting indeed! Yeah for Saturday's free! I think I am going to have to steal some of your extra time soon :)