Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I heart....

....many things, but today I heart Zachary Levi, especially in this song:

Confession: Sometimes I watch Tangled just to hear his voice. Ha ha ha, actually I LOVE that movie because it is AWESOME. but, I do love that he can actually sing quite well. CRAZY, I know. PLUS, in the music video he doesn't have a beard! that's pretty awesome because he almost always has a beard, as you can see in the picture George sent me a few months back.

I also heart my Changing Tyde soundtrack playlist that I will now share with all of you!!! HOORAY!!! K, so the layout is this: Song Title, Artist, Album. ENJOY!!!


Breathe In Breathe Out, Mat Kearney, Nothing Left to Lose
Rainy Zurich, The Fray, Scars & Stories (Deluxe Version)
All We Are, Matt Nathanson, Some Mad Hope
Black & Gold, Sam Sparro, Black & Gold
Look After You, The Fray, How To Save A Life
Down, Jason Walker, Jason Walker
Movie Screens, Meese, Broadcast
Everybody Hurts, Avril Lavigne, Goodbye Lullaby
Stitch By Stitch, Javier Colon, Stitch By Stitch
Make Me Believe, Angel Taylor, Love Travels
Wrong Side of Love, Augustana, Augustana
I'm Ready, Jack's Mannequin, Everything In Transit
Jump Then Fall, Taylor Swift, Fearless (Platinum Edition)
Say You're Mine, Kate Voegele, Gravity Happens (Deluxe Edition)
Stars Falling Down, Kina Grannis, Stairwells
Runaway, Maroon 5, Hands All Over
Run, Snow Patrol, Final Straw
Real, The Goo Goo Dolls, Real
Love Comes Tumbling Down ,Matt Nathanson, Modern Love
Where You Are, Gavin DeGraw, Sweeter
All This Time, OneRepublic, Waking Up
The Only Exception, Paramore, Brand New Eyes
Now Comes the Night [Live], Rob Thomas, Something to Be
Let Love In, The Goo Goo Dolls, Let Love In
With You Around, Yellowcard, When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes (Acoustic Version)
Unsaid (EP Ver.), The Fray, Reason [EP]
The Man Who Can't Be Moved, The Script, The Script
A Twist in My Story, Secondhand Serenade, A Twist in My Story
Come Home, OneRepublic & Sara Bareilles, Come Home - Single
My Sundown, Jimmy Eat World, Bleed American
More Than Anyone, Gavin DeGraw, Chariot
Be Still, The Fray, Scars & Stories (Deluxe Version)
God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton, Red River Blue
Ours, Taylor Swift, Ours - Single

Also, the goal is set. I will have my first draft of my book done in a month. I am almost done with finals (hallelujah!!!) and will now be able to spend even more time WRITING!!! YAY! Everyone should be happy about that!!! 

Any way, have a great week! I love you all!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Katharine McPhee looks like Rachel Bilson. Unless I totally missed something where the girl in the video IS Rachel Bilson...hm. And yes, Zack Levi is a surprisingly good singer. We love Tangled at our house.