Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dean Carmichael

I am taking a dating and courtship class, and for the "final" I am supposed to write a letter to my future husband. Well, since I don't need this class for credit of any kind really, I decided to do it any way, but post it on here because I love all of you so much. So, enjoy. I hope you learn something about me.

Dear Dean Carmichael,
    Let me begin by saying I think you're a loser. I know that sounds harsh, but I can't seem to figure out what could be so important that you don't have time to include me in your life. That being said, forever is a REALLY long time, and if we're going to spend it together, I hope you get all your ducks in a row before we meet too. I'm working on the same thing.
    Funny thing happened the other day. I was writing (like I always do) and I was writing about Jason Tyde and how he is trying to figure out what his next move should be because he's kind of at a cross roads, and I thought of you and me. I kind of feel like I am coming to a cross roads in my life and I have to make some decisions. Its tough trying to figure out my future all by myself. I struggle with knowing what will be my best option for the future, for meeting you, for plans that we haven't made yet because we aren't in each others lives yet.
     For not knowing who you are, you do carry a lot of weight on my decisions. You also take up a lot of my free time when I'm not focusing on Jason and Kyla, or killing off Nick. He's died like 3 times this week. Poor guy, he never had a chance. But for real, I care a lot about you and what you are doing in your life. I care about who your friends are, I care if the girls you hang out with/date are nice to you. I don't want to meet you and find out girls were jerks, I also don't want to find out they are super awesome either. Because you're going to fall in love with me...well its true, you are.
     I have had a series of dreams lately that I wake from smiling about and thinking of you. I wish you were around so I could tell you about them. I wish for so many things, but what this all comes down to is that I have faith in my Heavenly Father that He is guiding your life as much as He is guiding mine and that when He knows that the time is right, He will guide us to each other. So, it doesn't matter how impatient I am, or how much I think you're a loser (even though I really don't think you are a loser because I'm actually in love with you.) because no matter how much either of us wants to find each other, there is a reason we're not together. There's a reason I am left to wonder if you're doing alright, or what our future holds, but know this: I am doing everything I can to be the girl of your dreams. I am trying not to be too cheesy and hope and dream of our life together. It will happen exactly when its supposed to.

I feel dumb saying this, but its true,
I love you,
Soozee