Thursday, June 4, 2009

I didn't die, I promise

I am still alive. I haven't forgotten I have a blog, I just haven't known exactly what to say. Lots has been going on, I have been hanging out with a bunch of my friends and having a blast. I went and saw KEANE live a few weeks ago, which was fantastic!!
I have hung out with AHG several times and I haven't seen NNG at all...crazy, huh. Oh, speaking of ward friends... I got kicked out of my ward 2 weeks ago. NO JOKE. I have to go to the singles ward in which I actually reside. Sad day. But, it was funny because I was sad about it at first until the Lord helped me realize that I had accomplished all that I was supposed to do in that ward and that I needed to move on. So, I am moving on and going to a ward that is a fraction of the size of the one I was attending. They decided to enforce the boundaries since they were contemplating splitting the ward...and since half the ward doesn't actually live in the boundaries of the ward, they felt this was the best option. But, that's okay. I will have fun in my new ward.
Um...I only failed one of my classes! YAY! I failed Biology (B and Rich, no mocking or commenting on that one!!) I was talking to a good friend of mine who happens to be a biology major and he said that I had a really crappy teacher and to take it from someone else if I take it again. So, I will probably take it in the fall and get a much better grade!!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Ugh, I failed a humanities class at BYU. How does an English major, who loves humanities, who read all of the material, and who studied her arse off, fail? I'll never know.

Nat said...

I'm glad you didn't die. And I'm glad you've been busy. Yeah, have fun retaking that class; I had to retake one class in college, and it was the worst thing ever! But maybe you'll have some help next time around, sounds like.