Monday, May 4, 2009

HELLOOOOOOOOO SUMMMER!

So, finals ended Thursday afternoon for me, and after they were over I went to my friend Becky's house to get my haircut. I know you are all dying to know how short it is...and I had pretty much made up my mind before I got there, and even before I was talking to a friend on the phone. But, said friend that I was talking to said that my hair looked cute short, so that kind of sealed the deal. And I chopped it off. We measured it...6 inches...that's how much we chopped off. I really really like it. Its still long enough to pull back when I am sick of it being down. I will post pictures later. I changed my profile pic to me a couple days ago sporting my new haircut. I love having my hair flipped out and short...I always forget how much I like it until I cut it again!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Congrats on the end of finals! And good for you for chopping your hair. I love chopping my hair. I got six inches cut off myself a few days ago! Vive la haircuts!

Nat said...

It's so fun to cut your hair right before summer starts! So fun! We'll have to see it when we come down this weekend. Right now I'm kind of growing mine out, but I need a trim really badly.