Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So, not a whole lot has been going on lately. I had the biggest crush on this guy, but have since decided that I'm sick and tired of liking guys that don't see me like that, so I am trying really hard to ignore liking him more than a friend, because he is an amazing friend.
I went and saw the movie the Proposal last weekend, and generally it was pretty good. Other than the naked part, I really liked it.
It was quite funny after the movie because I've seen the main guy, Ryan Reynolds in a few different movies now and Fort and I were talking about him and I said, "You know what, I think Ryan is the new Orlando" and her jaw dropped. For those of you that haven't known me for years and years; during my freshman year of college, Orlando Bloom was my most favorite actor EVER. I didn't think there was anyone better looking or cooler than him. My room mate even bought me an Orlando Bloom poster that hung on my wall until I went on my mission 3 years later. So yeah, Fort couldn't believe that after 6 years I was replacing Orlando Bloom with Ryan Reynolds, but there it is.

4 comments:

Nat said...

I also enjoyed The Proposal, except for the naked part. And I've liked Ryan Reynolds in all the movies I've seen him in. Have you seen the Wolverine movie? Because he's in that and SUPER ripped. Aw, yeah. Even though he's only in, like, 10 minutes of the movie. Still though, nice eye candy.

Kar said...

I am a huge fan of Ryan Reynolds. I'm still sad that he and Alanis Morrisette didn't get married.

Amy said...

We still need to have a game night. What say ye?

Jennifer said...

Hi Suz! Sorry about Sunday life has been rough! I am shocked at your announcement about Orlando :) Such major changes all at once. Good luck with everything!