Wednesday, April 15, 2009

iYo se que vive me Senor!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Easter. It is probably my most favorite holiday because it truly focuses on the Savior. I absolutely loved Elder Holland's talk from conference a couple weeks ago and was thrilled when I found this clip on youtube and thought I would share it with all of you!!! HOORAY!!! I hope you had a fabulous Easter and if you didn't find time during the holiday, I hope you will take just a minute and watch this clip and reflect on our dear Saviors atoning sacrifice for you. Alma 7: 11-13 talks about it and all that it really means to each of us!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Elder Holland is my favorite. I love how he puts things. And I love Easter, too. It's starting to become my favorite holiday.

Nat said...

Pete didn't believe me when I said that that talk was from this last conference-he thought it was from the year before. A very well done video! And I love Easter!