Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To cut or not to cut...That is the question

Okay...its spring time which means I am seriously tempted to cut my hair...should I? Or, should I grow my hair out longer? Here a couple picks to compare...

Here is last summer:




And here is me today, as in April 22, 2009...
From the front, and I realize I am super ultra pale...its just how I am!



And here is the back...obviously I at least need it trimmed because there are a TON of split ends...I hate split ends...


Okay, so the vote is up to you...SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR OR NOT?????? Let me know and when I decided I will post the results!!

5 comments:

Pete said...

Don't cut it. For real.

Unknown said...

I vote leave it long, but it's only a slight preference, 'cause it looks cute short too. :)

Amy said...

I vote for short and sassy! Don't listen to Pete- he's your brother! He already has a wife who can have long hair. Be daring and fun- plus you look so cute that way!

Nat said...

I like the length that it is right now-I wouldn't grow it longer, but I wouldn't chop it, either. But it's your hair.

Kar said...

Pete is such a long hair fan... Um, I think I prefer it on you a little bit longer. I'm thinking of doing a shoulder-length flip. I'm so sick of my hair that I could scream.