Thursday, May 29, 2008

I love high speed internet

I had almost forgotten how glorious high speed internet truly was, but now that I have it here in the comfort of my own home I remember how glorious it is!
So, I was on Facebook and saw a link to a YouTube video that I watched and almost died of laughter. Here is a link so you can all die laughing too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QvDjuo8Og&feature=related

Imagine taking a Josh Groban song and putting clips from the most recent Pride and Prejudice movie...yeah, you will be laughing too!

But yeah, life is grand. Work....and work.....and work....thats's about all I do these days. I found out another of my good friends is engaged. They are dropping like flies all around me! I swear everyone is getting married...and in many ways I am glad that I am not.

1 comment:

Nat said...

High speed internet is where it's at! I die whenever I go anywhere that has a slow connection.