Sunday, August 8, 2010

More cakes!!!

So, it was my friend's birthday this week (lets call her Amber) and we had talked a while ago about making her a birthday cake. She helped with SB's army cake, and lots of pressure was applied to beating the awesomeness of said army cake. BUT, I didn't know what to do. I stressed about it for like 2 whole days, and then I remembered these cupcakes I made for Chanel, a friend's sister who is now a friend of mine. Any way, I remembered how much Amber liked the cupcakes and decided to make her cake based off of this design. Plus Chanel told me I should too, so I did. And here is what the cake looked like:










And here is the birthday girl with her cake, she absolutely LOVED it...almost as much as SB loved his cake, which was a lot. 






And here are a couple more random shots of the cake!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Whoa! That's a LOT of pink and even more frosting! But I'm glad she liked it. It looked very pretty- your skills are quite impressive.

Nat said...

Oooh, fluffy!