Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ale

I have a friend. Well, I have a few friends, but this one in particular is a friend that feels she deserves a shout out on here because I've mentioned her a few times but never given her a name on my blog or anything. Let's call her ALE. or Ale. because I forget to all caps things sometimes. So, Ale is a very good friend and she knows a lot of other friends including Maddie and Tango and Tex and Digger and Liam and Logan. She never met AHG though. Any way, Ale is a really awesome friend who I let read this here blog. I claim temporary insanity because I actually go crazy when people read my writing in front of me. And with Ale as my witness, I was going crazy as she read. She really wanted to read the Digger saga (because I have decided it was a saga). She was friends with him too, and looking back, I was so blind to so many things and defended him when I should have just let him walk out of my life. However, if I hadn't been hurt by Digger, or if I hadn't gone through all of that then I wouldn't have been a jerk to Liam and he wouldn't have proven me wrong when I believed that all men are scum. I wouldn't have given Liam the chance to show me that some guys really are great.
    Moving away from Ale for a minute, I recently had a conversation with Liam about how we felt about each other. we're just good friends, and I am totally okay with that. He's a great guy, but not someone I really want to date right now. He asked Ale if he'd ever broken my heart, which I thought was sweet, but that is Liam. He's a really sweet guy. I told him that he had never broken my heart, which is true. I never gave it to him, really. I never gave him the chance to break it. But I am glad to have him in my life. He pushes me to be a better person and there is a level of mutual respect between us that I have never had with anyone else. Ale fights with him a lot, but if anyone ever says anything bad about him, she'll be the first one to knock you to the ground.
     I've got more to say, but I'm kind of tired, so I'll write more soon, I promise!!!

No comments: