Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Does anybody read this anymore?

I have no idea if people still read this blog. I've been horrible at writing, and for that I apologize. BUT, I recently discovered this author. Her name is Jenni James. She's actually a friend of a friend and her books are pretty fantastic. I have several copies of many of them. Any way, she's got another book coming out in her Jane Austen series, Emmalee, and since she spelled Emmalee's name the same as my fake British assistant, I couldn't help but LOVE the snippet I have read of it. Here is a link to her blog that has a give away for Emmalee. You should go enter...actually, don't because I want to win. ha ha ha.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I still read! :)

Jennifer said...

I still read :)

Soozee Carmichael said...

YAY!!!! I haven't scared you off yet!!!!!!!!!! :D

Amy said...

Still here too! Have a fantastic day SooZoo!