Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

It was Thanksgiving this week (in case any of you missed it) and I love the holidays. I love spending time with my family and seeing everyone. I love my nieces and nephews, all 21 of them. I love my siblings, they are amazingly great examples of how I want to live my life. I am so incredibly grateful for my life. I am so lucky to be where I am. I have a great family, some really awesome friends, an amazing testimony of the gospel. The list is very long and I won't bore you with the details, but you get the idea.
    I know that everyone is one the "I'm thankful for..." bandwagon this time of year, and this year I have really tired to avoid it publicly (this is the first time I've blogged about it and I haven't said much on facebook either) but I really am thankful for all that I have. I am so blessed, and so lucky to have so much! If I didn't care about your time, I would go on and on, but I will leave my post with this: I am so grateful for you, and since mostly its my family that reads this, or close friends, it is to you I direct that comment. So many of you have influenced my life for the better and I am so grateful for you. Thanks. Love, Suzy

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love you too Suzy!!! You are an amazing, special, beautiful person!!!!

Nat said...

You're so cute! I too am grateful for wonderful family!