Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Christmastime!!!

Okay, so I finished school (HALELUJAH!!!) and am praying this semester went better than last, but we will see. It is Christmas this week, which is awesome and I am super excited! I love spending the holidays with my family! They rock!!
     So, remember in the spring when I posted about my BFF Tex?? If not, here's a refresher.  So, once again I am faced with a whole new set of people that had no clue my best friend was a guy as of a week ago. I got to hang out with Tex for the first time since March and all my coworkers at my morning job are convinced that I must be in love with him because heaven forbid my best friend be a guy. They didn't even know he existed a week ago. So crazy.
    Any way, I am doing good. I have a new car now since Cecil is dead. Its a Toyota Tercel, formerly known as The Ghetto Cruiser. I'm taking suggestions for new names. I will take a picture soon and post it so you know what kind of car I'm talking about. Its a manual car, and I've only ever really driven an automatic. Its been an adjustment. My first day driving to work  in my new car I was stuck in stop and go traffic...yeah, I stalled my car in the middle of I-15. AWKWARD!!! Bet you can't beat that for awkward car experiences!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How about the Snow Beast?

Can't wait to see you on Christmas Eve and hang out with the family. Let the tradition never die!

Ashley said...

Except that I did the same thing when I was learning to drive a manual! I never did like stop and go traffic to begin with, but since driving a stick, I hate it even more! :)

Kar said...

Oooh, I love driving a manual. Once you get the hang of it, you will be hooked. I'm so glad you got a new car. I'll be thinking of a name. Maybe Marcel the Tercel?

Nat said...

Ah, the Ghetto Cruiser. Such a great car. When Pete first got it, he would always say it was "cute as a button", so you could always name it Button.